The Internal Medicine program will participate exclusively in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and will accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We gladly accept applications from Allopathic and Osteopathic students/graduates as well as International Medical Graduates. Manatee Memorial Hospital sponsors J-1 visas.
- Required MD or DO from an approved school of medicine within five (5) years of applying to the residency program.
- MD applicants must have passed USMLE Step I, Step II Clinical Knowledge with a score of 220 or better and must have passed Step II Clinical Skills Exam on first attempt.
- DO applicants must pass COMLEX Level 1 and 2 with a score of 500 or better and passing grade of Level 2 - PE on first attempt.
- All applicants must complete the scoring requirements by time the rank order list is submitted at the end of our interview season.
- Medical School Transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- COMLEX or USMLE scores transcript
- ECFMG Status Report (If applicable)
- Minimum of three physician references
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement
- A headshot of photograph
- All first-year positions are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- There are no pre-match positions.
- ERAS applications are accepted from the first day programs may begin reviewing applications through December 31 each year.
Our ACGME Program ID: 1401100948
NRMP Program Code: 2109140C0.
The program considers all candidates during recruitment season. Candidates are not discriminated against due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.