House Staff Salaries and Benefits
View salary and benefits for our Family Medicine Residency Program:
- PGY-1: $49,650
- PGY-2: $51,140
- PGY-3: $52,531
Manatee Memorial Hospital offers a comprehensive benefits package for residents, including medical, dental, vision and other benefits. Coverage is also offered for family members at an additional cost to the resident.
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans
- Vision service plan
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Basic life insurance (basic and supplemental options)
- Dependent life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- Voluntary short-term and long-term disability plans
- Voluntary benefits program
- Worker’s compensation insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- The paid time off (PTO) plan provides the resident with 20 working days (unused PTO may not be paid out as additional income)
- Lab coat and scrub allowance
- On-duty meal allowance
- Resident wellness and life/work balance support
- Florida Training License
- Malpractice coverage
- AOA membership
- Initial certifications will be offered at orientation. Re-certification will be provided by the program.
- Access to LECOMT online library and resources
- Residents are provided with an annual educational stipend to support educational and professional expenses. Requests will be subject to prior approval by the Program Director and DIO.
- COMLEX Step III registration
- Other eligible educational and professional expenses include medical books, point of care subscription or tools, medical training software, professional medical journals and/or online journal subscriptions.