About the Hospital
A Tradition of Quality
When it comes to choosing a hospital, one thing is clear: quality counts. Manatee Memorial Hospital has a long tradition of providing medical care in a comfortable and convenient environment each year for thousands of patients.
Manatee Memorial has served the Manatee County community for over 60 years. The 319-bed acute care facility is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc., one of the largest and most highly respected hospital management companies in the country.
Patients have access to over 400 physicians* on staff, in addition to associates and consultants, with a broad range of specialties ranging from family medicine to vascular surgery.
The hospital’s highly skilled and motivated professionals include the nursing staff — one of its primary strengths — who are fully involved members of the patient care team. Some of the most medically advanced equipment is utilized by Manatee Memorial’s staff.
It is a center for healing. A place where caring is truly a way of life.
Vision and Mission
First in Florida in caring, professional, and quality healthcare service.
To provide quality healthcare services that: patients recommend to families and friends, physicians prefer for their patients, purchasers select for their clients, employees are proud of and investors seek for long-term results.
Treat Everyone as a Guest
- I will always say "please" and "thank you."
- I will greet guests with eye contact and a smile
Demonstrate Professionalism and Excellence in the Things I Do
- I will always wear my name badge
- I will use language appropriate to the situation and to the guest
- I will always end an interaction with the guest by asking, "Is there anything else I can do for you?"
- I will hold myself accountable for getting the information I need to do my job.