About the Hospital
A Tradition of Quality
When it comes to choosing a hospital, one thing is clear: quality counts. Manatee Memorial Hospital has a long tradition of providing medical care in a comfortable and convenient environment each year for thousands of patients.
Manatee Memorial has served the Manatee County community for over 60 years. The 319-bed acute care facility is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc., one of the largest and most highly respected hospital management companies in the country.
Patients have access to over 500 physicians on staff, in addition to associates and consultants, with a broad range of specialties ranging from family medicine to vascular surgery.
The hospital’s highly skilled and motivated professionals include the nursing staff — one of its primary strengths — who are fully involved members of the patient care team. Some of the most medically advanced equipment is utilized by Manatee Memorial’s staff.
It is a center for healing. A place where caring is truly a way of life.
Vision and Mission
First in Florida in caring, professional, and quality healthcare service.
To provide quality healthcare services that: patients recommend to families and friends, physicians prefer for their patients, purchasers select for their clients, employees are proud of and investors seek for long-term results.
Treat Everyone as a Guest
- I will always say "please" and "thank you."
- I will greet guests with eye contact and a smile
Demonstrate Professionalism and Excellence in the Things I Do
- I will always wear my name badge
- I will use language appropriate to the situation and to the guest
- I will always end an interaction with the guest by asking, "Is there anything else I can do for you?"
- I will hold myself accountable for getting the information I need to do my job.